Intra Haryana: Download e-Salary Slip | Do Registration and Login on HRMS-Employee Portal | Know your Payee Code. Intra Haryana is a website of the Haryana government which gather details of different employees, working in different Departments of the state government and presents their Salaries, allowances, and loan-related details online on a single platform.
It is also known as the HRMS(Human Resource Management System)- Employee Portal through which government employees who are working under or paid by the state government avail of various services. These Services include preparing and presenting e-salary slips, DA Arrear statements, Current GPF statements, previous GPF statements, Missing GPF credit, Missing GPF schedule, Loan recovery statements, Service book, annual property return, and annual confidential reports. And an option to apply online for leave.
|Name of Portal||HRMS Portal|
|Launched by||Haryana State Government|
|Services||preparing and presenting e-salary slips, DA Arrear statements, Current GPF statements, previous GPF statements, Missing GPF credit, Missing GPF schedule, Loan recovery statements, and more of gov. employees.|
|Beneficiary||Government employees who are working under or paid by the Haryana state government.|
|Official Website||https://intrahry.gov.in/ Visit Here|
|Know your Payee/Employee Code||Click Here|
|Check your Salary Details||Click Here|
|Online Property Return Submission Report||Click Here|
Intra Haryana Salary Slip Download
To download the monthly salary slip follow the steps given below.
- First, go to the official Website of “Intra Haryana” https://intrahry.gov.in/
- Next, you will get the home page of Intra Haryana (HRMS- Employee Portal) like this.
- Next, do Login using Employee Code/Payee Code/ Mobile Number and Password.
- Next, You will get Employee Dashboard with your name like this.
- Next, click on the “Salary slip” to get the salary slip month-wise.
- Next on the new page, select year and month and then click the “Show” button.
- Next, you will get a pop-up, to download the Salary slip click on “Download“.
- By clicking Download you will get a PDF file of Your Salary Slip.
know Haryana Payee/Employee Code
Follow the simple steps to know your payee code online
- First, go to the Official site of e-Billing, Haryana https://esalaryhry.nic.in/
- Next, go to the Quick Links Section and click on the “Know your Payee Code”.
- Next, you will get a new page like this
- Next, enter required details like Payee Name, PAN number, Account Number, GPF Number, and PRAN, and then click “Search“
- After that, you will get your Payee number on the screen with your details.
So this is the process of knowing your Payee number online you can also know your payee number through DDO.
How to do the First Login on Intra Haryana?
If you are an employee of the Harayana State government and want to use HRMS- Employee Portal Services like withdrawing monthly/ annual Salary Slip, applying for Online Leave & Tour, and Annual Property Return.
You must need a Login ID and password to avail of these services for this first you need to Register yourself on Intra Haryana (HRMS- Employee Portal).
Procedure for New Registration on Intra Haryana
- First, go to the official Website of Intra Haryana https://intrahry.gov.in/
- Next, you will get the home page of HRMS- Employee Portal.
- Next, click on the “New Registration” button.
- Next, you will get a new page where you need to select Employee Type(Occupation) and enter your Payee Code Number or Salary Bank Account number. After that click on the “Submit” button.
- After that, a screen will appear with two options with your mobile number for getting mobile details –
1. Show mobile no from HRMS
2. Show mobile no from E-Salary
Choose any one of them
NOTE: If the selected mobile number is not updated then you have to contact your DDO to update it because the updated mobile number must be with you for completing the registration process.
- Next, click on the “Submit” button and you will get a new page and an OTP on your Mobile no.
- Next, enter the OTP and click on the “Submit” button.
- After successful verification of OTP, a new screen will be opened to set the password for HRMS-Employee Portal.
- For this, enter a password and confirm the password, both must be the same and User-ID will be your payee code/ unique code (need not enter it). Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- Next, you will get the message “User Registered Successfully” which means you are successfully registered on HRMS- Employee Portal.
First Login on Intra Haryana
- Next, go to the home page of the HRMS Portal.
- In the Login, section enters your User ID, Password, and Captcha code, and then click on the “Login” button.
- Next, you will get a User Dashboard with your Name on the Top.
So this is the complete process of new Registration and Login on the HRMS- Employee portal of Haryana. If you have any doubts comment below, and we will reply to your comment soon.