Jansoochna portal Rajasthan 2022: Jansoochna portal has launched by the Rajasthan government in Sept 2019 under Section 4 (2) of the Right to Information Act 2005. The aim of the Jansoochna portal is to provide all the details related to any scheme started by the Rajasthan government to its residents. In this portal 680 information of schemes related to 325 schemes implemented under 115 Departments are provided so that no resident can lag in gaining the advantage of the welfare schemes.
|Name of portal||Jansoochna portal|
|Launched by||Rajasthan Government|
|Objective||Provide scheme related information to the public|
|Beneficiary||Resident of Rajasthan|
|Official website||Visit Here|
these services are being made available to the general public through 60 thousand e-Mitras.
|Information of Schemes||Click here|
|All Schemes||Click Here|
|Scheme Eligibility||Click Here|
|Scheme Penetration||Click Here|
|Toll free number for help||1800-180-6127|
|WhatsApp join link for help||Click here|
Objectives of Jansoochna Portal Rajasthan
• To provide all the information related to any scheme under the Rajasthan government to its residents online.
• To show all the schemes of the Rajasthan government on a single platform so each resident can access the information of new or old schemes.
• To build an administrative system that is transparent and accountable to the public.
• To follow the path of good governance by providing information to the public in an online public Information Platform.
Benefits of Jansoochna Portal Rajasthan
• the government Information about all the schemes implemented in the ward/panchayat should be provided in one place.
• The public will get the right and accurate information about any scheme.
• More number of people will be able to know and take benefits of the scheme
• new scheme will reach in fast and flowless manner to each and every person in the state.
• The portal provides a user-friendly interface so each and every person can access the information on the portal easily.
How to know about new and old schemes on Jansoochna Portal
- Go the official website jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in
- You will get home screen of Jansoochna portal.
- Next you need to click “click here for schemes”.
- Next you will get a new page with two search options to get the scheme info
I. Through Departments
II. Through Schemes
- If you want to go through Department option then click on department under which scheme is implemented, to see more departments click “See All Departments”
• Next you will see a new page with all schemes related to the chosen department.
• Next click on the Scheme about which you want to know.
• Then you will see a new page with more option to know all about the scheme, fill the details and get the information.
- If you want to go through Scheme option then click “Schemes”
• You will see new page with various scheme, search your scheme manually and click on it.
• You will get new page with sub schemes or information.
Schemes listed in Jansoochna Portal Rajasthan
|Mukhyamantree Chiranjeevi Swasthaya Beema yojana||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Kisan loan waiver Scheme 2019||Click Here|
|Public disrtribution System Ration||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi YOJANA||Click here|
|Shala Darpan||Click here|
|Moksha Kalash Yojana-2020||Click Here|
|MGNREGA Worker Information||Click Here|
|Palanhar Yojana Beneficiaries Information||Click Here|
|Rajasthan SSO ID||Click Here|