M-Parivahan Mobile app launched by Shri Nitin Gadkari (Hon’ble Minister of Road Transport, Highways and Shipping). This is an app to facilitate the citizens of India under the Ministry of Road Transport and Highway (MoRTH) government of India.
In the contemporary time under Digital India Program many Sarthi Parivahan services provided by the government to its citizens are digitalized to provide ease of access, transparency in the process, and time-bound delivery of services, mParivahan is also a similar app that offers different vehicle related services (Parivahan Services).
How to download mParivahan mobile App?
If you want to download the mParivahan mobile app then follow the below process-
- First you have to open App store on your smartphone.
- After that, search “mParivahan App.”
- Once done, you will see the mParivahan Mobile app.
- Click on install option.
- By doing so, you can download the mParivahan App on your smartphone.
Features of mParivahan App
- get basic details of any vehicle by its vehicle number.
- create a virtual driving License (DL) with a QR code, QR code can be used as a sticker for offline use.
- create a virtual RC (Registration Certificate) with a QR code, QR code can be used as a sticker for offline use.
- apply for deriving License, Learner’s License, RC (Registration Certificate).
- Payment option for Road Tax.
- Get information about your vehicle tow.
- upload accident photos to provide ambulance and police services fast to others.
- complaint against someone if he/she does not follow the traffic rules simply by uploading a photo of her/his at the time of violating the rules.
- Locate near-by Pollution Checking Centre (PCC), RTO, Fuel pump, hospital.
How to generate MPIN /create Account in mParivahan
If you want to access all the sevices of mParivahan app you must need to create an account on mParivahan app. Follow the given procedure to create an account on mParivahan
- Go to google play store search mPrivahan and download it on your mobile.
- Next open app click “Create Account”.
- You will get an interface, enter your details carefully like state, full name (as per RC or DL), mobile number, next set MPIN (save /note it for further use in sign-in), enter email ID, then click “submit”
- Next you will get a new interface and also receive an OTP on your mobile number, enter the OTP and click “verify”.
- Next you will get welcome message with your name and able to access all the services provided by mParivahan app.
How to generate a new MPIN For mParivahan app if forget?
If you forget previous set MPIN or want to set your MPIN first time after Updation of mParivahan app follow the procedure
- Open your mParivahan app click “forget security MPIN”
- Next you will get a new interface and an OTP on your mobile, enter the OTP and click “verify”
- Next on new interface set your new 6-digits MPIN and then click “submit”.
- Next you will get sign-in interface, enter your new MPIN and clik “Sign in with MPIN” you will get access to your account after that.
How to generate virtual Deriving License (DL) in mParivahan
If you have your deriving license and want to generate virtual DL of your deriving license on your mParivahan app and want to download your QR Code sticker then follow the following steps
- Open your mParivahan app
- Next do sign in with your MPIN
- Next on welcome interface click “vehicle” you will see drop down then click “Driving License” then enter Driving License number on search bar and then click search option in corner.
- Next on new interface you will get your Deriving License details with your photo.
- Next click on “Create Virtual DL”.
- Next verify your-self by entering your Date of Birth (DoB), enter DoB and then click “Verify”,
- On next page you will get you virtual DL and it will be automatically saved on your virtual document for further use.
- You can use it as a valid legitimate copy of physical/original DL during journey.
How to generate virtual RC (Registration Certificate) in mParivahan
If you want to generate virtual RC of your vehicle then follow the following steps given below
- Open your mParivahan app
- Next do sign in with your MPIN.
- Next on welcome interface you will see vehicle, then enter vehicle number on search bar and then click search option given in corner.
- On next page you will get your vehicle details then click “Create Virtual RC”.
- On next page enter your vehicle chassis number, Engine number and then click “Create Virtual RC”.
- On next page you will get your RC virtual copy with QR code
- Your virtual RC will be automatically downloaded to your virtual document section for further use.
Virtual RC created on mParivahan shall be treated as a valid and legitimate document in absence of physical copy of RC.