PM Kisan e KYC2022: The Central Government Of India has made eKYC mandatory for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. All the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme need to complete the eKYC process till 31 august 2022 to get the next PM Kisan Installment.
The GOI has already extended the date for the eKYC process for the PM Kisan Many times. Earlier the date was 31st March 2022 but there were few beneficiaries of the scheme who did not complete the eKYC process. So, again the GOI extended the date till the 31st July 2022.
Now Again the GOI has come up with a new date (31st august 2022), all the beneficiary who has not done the eKYC process till now, they need complete the process by visiting the official Portal for the Mobile OTP based eKYC process.
If you are facing the issue while doing the KYC process you can use the helpline numbers which are available on the official Portal.
However, If you still facing the issue while completing the mobile based eKYC then you need to visit the nearest CSC(Common Service Center) for the biometric eKYC process.
Overview of PM Kisan e KYC
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan eKYC|
|Scheme By||Central Government Of India|
|Last Date||31st August 2022|
|Scheme For||Beneficiary of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme|
|Official Portal||https://pmkisan.gov.in/ or Visit Here|
|PM Kisan e KYC Direct link||Visit Here|
In case you have completed the eKYC for the PM Kisan Yojana then you can check the PM Kisan 12th Installment Status here.
Types of e KYC Process
If you are beneficiary of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme and you have not completed the eKYC process till now then you can complete the eKYC process using below Two Methods-
OTP Based eKYC (Method Available At Official Portal)
If you want to do OTP based eKYC then follow the below process-
- Go to the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Next, in the farmers corner click on the “e-KYC” option.
- Now you will see a new screen, then enter the Aadhar number and click ‘search’ tab.
- After that, You will get OTP on your mobile number enter the OTP.
- Once done, verify the OTP.
- By doing so, your KYC from PMKY is completed.
Biometric based eKYC(You need to visit the nearest CSC Center)
In case you facing any issue while doing the OTP based e KYC then no need to worry. You can also complete the e KYC process using the Biometric based eKYC.
- For this you have to visit the nearest CSC(Common Service Center) and tell them that you have to complete the biometric based eKYC for the PM Kisan.
- Once done, now the CSC center will complete the eKYC process for you.
- You need to carry your mobile number and Aadhar card for the biometric based eKYC process.
Yes, eKYC is Mandatory for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
There are Two ways –
1) OTP based eKYC which you can done easily by visiting the official Portal.
2) Biometric Based eKYC, for that you have to visit the nearest CSC center. For This Process please keep your Aadhar card and Mobile number with You.
Last date for PM Kisan eKYC is 31 august 2022. Please complete the eKYC process till 31st August 2022 to get benefit from the scheme.