PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 12th installment status: You can check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi (PMKY)12th installment status by visiting the official portal. Till now 11 installments of PM Samman Nidhi have been transferred by the government to 10 crore farmers’ account under this scheme. Since 2018, 6 thousand rupees in installments of 2000 in every 4 months per year is transferred by the central government under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi to each Kisan registered under this scheme.
The GOI has made e KYC mandatory for PM Kisan Yojana. So if you did not complete the eKYC till 31st July then may be you will not receive 12th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 12th installment release date
According to the latest update, the 12th installment will be released in last week of august or in the First week September of by the government of India.
How to check 12th Installments of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
An amount of thousand rupees per quarter year have been transferred in every installment of Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi. 12th installment will be transferred only to those Kisan who have completed their KYC (Know Your Customer) under this scheme.
- Go to the official website pmkisan.gov.in
- You will get home screen ,find farmer corner than click “Beneficiary Status”.
- Now, click on drop down choose either search by “registration no.” or by “mobile no.”
- Fill the captcha code.
- After that, click on the “get data” option.
- You will get your 12th installment status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana(PMKY).
Now the GOI has removed Aadhar card Number option to check the beneficiary status. You can only check 12th installment beneficiary status using mobile number or your registration number.
How to do KYC in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
To get your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Installment you must need to complete your Know Your Customer (KYC). In the past years, many ineligible beneficiaries have got benefits from this scheme, to tackle these illegal beneficiaries government made KYC Mandatory for the registered beneficiary.
currently, the government issued notice against them and soon the transferred amount will be recovered from them.
To do PM Kisan Samman Nidhi KYC follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Next, in the farmers corner click on the “e-KYC” option.
- Now you will see a new screen, then enter the Aadhar number and click ‘search’ tab.
- After that, You will get OTP on your mobile number enter the OTP.
- Once done, verify the OTP.
- By doing so, your KYC from PMKY is completed.