Shadi Anudan UP Yojana new Registration 2022: UP Shadi Anudan Yojana, is a financial support scheme launched by the Uttar Pradesh government which provides support money at the time of marriage of daughters of poor families residing in Uttar Pradesh. It is also known as Kanya Vivah Anudan Yojana UP.
In this article, we are covering all the information related to UP Shadi Anudan Yojana or Kanya Vivah Anudan Yojana like how to do registration, application correction, and check the status of application of Shadi Anudan Yojana or Kanya Vivah Yojana.
SEE Also: UP Scholarship Pre Post Matric Scholarship of Uttar Pradesh.
|Portal For||Kanya Vivah hetu Anudan (विवाह हेतु अनुदान)|
|Launched by||Uttar Pradesh state government|
|objective||Financial assistance for the marriage of daughters of poor families|
|Financial grant||51,000 Rupees|
|Beneficiary||Domicile holder of Uttar Pradesh|
|Official website||Visit Here|
Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana Application form
Under this scheme, the Uttar Pradesh government will provide a financial grant of Rs 51000 for the marriage of daughters of poor families. If you also want to apply for Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme 2022 or UP Kanya Vivah Anudan Yojana 2022, then read the information carefully given in this article. Under this scheme, the Uttar Pradesh government includes only poor families belonging to General Category, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, and Minorities. When can I get the Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vivah Anudan Yojana Application Form? For this, the applicant can apply online before 90 days of marriage and after 90 days of Marriage.
Important Links on विवाह हेतु अनुदान/ Shadi Anudan portal
|Registration of General, SC, ST for Shadi Anudan||Click Here|
|Registration of OBC for Shadi Anudan||Click Here|
|Registration of minorities for Shadi Anudan||Click Here|
|Application form correction of Shadi Anudan||Click Here|
|Status of Application for Shadi Anudan||Click Here|
|Print application form for Shadi Anudan||Click Here|
Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Online Yojana eligibility 2022
- Only a person having domicile of Uttar Pradesh can apply for this scheme.
- The girl must be at least 18 years of age and the boy 21 years of age at the time of marriage.
- Only a person belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Minorities, and Economically Weaker General Category can apply for this scheme.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs.46,080 (for the rural area) and the annual family income of the people of the urban area should not exceed Rs.56,460.
Important Documents required Shadi Anudan or Vivah Anudan Yojana
- Aadhar card pdf file (40 kb)
- Mobile number
- Income Certificate pdf file (40 kb)
- Ration card pdf file (40 kb)
- Scanned Passport Photo of the applicant (20 kb)
- Scanned Passport Photo of bride/ daughter (20 kb).
- Cast certificate pdf file (40 kb)
- Marriage certificate pdf file (40 kb)
- Age verification certificate file (40 kb)
- Bank details.
How to apply online for UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2022?
If you want to apply online for UP Kanya Vivah Anudan Yojana or Kanya Vivah Yojana UP then follow the simple procedure given below.
- Go to the official website of Shadi Anudan.
- Next, You will get a home page you need to click on registration links according to your cast, and religion.
- Next, you will get a new page with a registration form with different sections like applicant details, wedding details, Annual income details, and Bank details.
- You need to fill these sections carefully and upload the certificates (pdf file up to 40 kb), and photos (in jpeg format up to 20 kb).
- Next, enter the captcha code and click “save” for saving the registration form.
- On the next page you will see your application form with all details, application number, and password next, click on “print” given on the top of the application form to download the application form.
- Next, you need to do the final submission of the application, For the final submission go back to the home page of Shadi Anudan .
- Next on the home page click on the link “आवेदन पत्र संशोधन/फाइनल सबमिट करें”
- Next, you will get a “user login form” then enter your application number, Bank account number, Password, and captcha code and then click “login”.
- Next, you will get a new page where you need to change your default password first, for this enter the current password then enter your new password then confirm the new password then fill the captcha, and click “submit”.
- Next, you need to do “user login” again using your new password.
- After successful login you will get your details with your Name then you need to click on “final submit” given on the top menu bar.
- After that, you need to print the final submitted form, for this click “final print” given on the top menu bar.
- Next, you need to submit this final submit a copy to the SDM or BDO office of your district within 21 days otherwise your application will be rejected by the office.
How to check Application status of Shadi Anudan or Kanya Vivah Yojana 2022?
If you filled and submitted your Shadi Anudan application form to the SDM or BDO office then you can check your Application Status by following the simple steps given below
- Go to the official website of Shadi Anudan UP .
- Next, you will get the home page of the official website click on “आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति”
- Next, you will get a User login form, enter the required details and click “login”.
- After login you will get a new page, you need to click on “Status” given on the top menu bar
- After clicking you will be able to see your application status.
Helpline Contact Information
- For GEN/SC/ST: Toll-free Number- 18004190001
- For OBC Category: Deputy director- 0522-2288861 & Toll-Free Number- 18001805131
- For Minority category: Deputy director- 0522-2286199
Ans. For girls, it is 18 years or above for boys, it is 21 years or above.
Ans. Within 21 days of the final submission of the online application form.
Ans. Within 90 days before marriage and within 90 days after the marriage.
Ans. If you did not do the final submission of the application form then you will be able to do this on the “आवेदन पत्र संशोधन/फाइनल सबमिट करें” link on the official website of Shadi Anudan.