Smart Ration Card Punjab 2022: Apply for a new Ration Card | Check Ration Card Status | Download New Ration Card | Check Ration Card new list | Search Ration Card Details Online.
Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs of the Punjab government issue ration cards to the permanent residents of the state. The Ration card is used to enhance the public distribution System. The Department issues Ration Card to the eligible Residents only after complete Verification of their Ration Card application.
For now, these issued Ration Cards are used within the state of Punjab. Families with Ration Card are eligible to get Subsidized Food grains from the Fair Price Shops(FPS)/ Ration Shop. Subsidized food grains are Rice, wheat, Pulses, kerosene Oil and etc.
|Name of Service||Issuing of AAY and PHH Ration Card|
|mode||Online / Offline|
|Service Provided by||Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs|
|Official Website||http://foodsuppb.gov.in/ Visit Here|
|Beneficiary||Permanent residents of Punjab state|
Smart Ration Card Punjab Types
Punjab Government introduces a new Ration Card called Smart Ration Card which is a PVC card that provides more safety and durability than paper Ration Cards. Here is the list of Ration Card Punjab.
- AAY (Antyodya Anna Yojna) Cards: Poorest of the poor families from amongst the number of BPL families have this Type of Ration Card within the States. Families having this card get food grains at a highly subsidized rate of Rs.2/- per kg for wheat and Rs.3/- per kg for rice.
- PHH (Priority HouseHold) Cards: Families above BPL are eligible to get these cards. The Punjab state government has its income criteria to include families on PHH Ration Card.
Documents Required for Smart Ration Card Punjab
If you are applying for a new ration card then these are the documents required for applying online or offline.
- Proof of Identity ( Aadhaar card, Voter card, Driving license).
- Proof of Residence ( Aadhar card, voter card, driving license, electricity bill, water bill).
- Bank details of Head of Family.
- Passport-size photo of family members.
- Aadhar number of each member.
- Cast certificate (if have any).
- Income Certificate.
- PAN card.
- Gas Connection details (if have any).
|Check Ration Card Status||Click Here|
|Search Ration card details||Click Here|
|Download Ration Card online||Click Here|
Smart Ration Card Punjab List 2022
Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of the Punjab government update beneficiary details of Ration card holders whose eKYC with Smart Ration Card is completed, rejected or pending from time to time if you want to check your name in the list then follow the simple steps given below.
- First, go to the official website of Aepds-Punjab epos.punjab.gov.in.
- Next, you will get the “Month Abstract” link on the left corner, click on it.
- Next, select your District in the list, then select your Inspector Name in the list, then select your FPS Number in the list, then search your name in the search bar.
- So this is the method to check the Ration card list.
How to Apply online for Ration Card
Currently, the online service for applying only is not provided on the official website of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department of the Punjab government as soon as the service is provided we will update this.
How to Apply offline for Ration Card
- First, go to your nearby Ration shop (FPS) or PDS office and ask for Ration Card Form.
- Next, fill out the form with the required details carefully and attach support documents.
- Next, Submit the form to the same nearby Ratio shop or PDS office.
- Wait for 15 days and you will get Ration Card from the ration shop or PDS office.
Check Ration Card Status
- First, go to the official website of foodsuppb.gov.in.
- Next, you will get the home page, scroll down the page and click on the “Ration Card Search (Aadhaar)” link.
- Next, enter the captcha code and click “verify”.
- Next you will get a new page, enter your Aadaar number and click “View Report“.
- Next, you will get your Ration card.