TN EMIS App Download 2022: The School Education Department of the Tamil Nadu government launched a mobile application to collect and manage all school details regarding Teachers, Students, and School Staff on a single platform known as the TNSED School App (previously known as TN EMIS).
This app is launched to extend the implementation of the EMIS system at a vast level in the state because mobile applications are easy and more convenient to handle in the contemporary period than websites.
EMIS stands for Educational Management Information System which is designed to improve the education system’s administration, integration, and quality of education in the state.
This app helps to manage data of regular school activities on mobile like attendance of students and staff, and tracking of students and staff.
This app has four modules
- entering students and staff attendance.
- screening the health of the students and referring them to doctors.
- identifying and tracking the out-of-school students.
- teachers to register for teacher training.
|Name of Application||TN EMIS/TNSED schools app|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu state government|
|Under||School Education Department|
|Active Users||Head of school, Teachers, school staff, and students|
|Objective||Data collection and tracking of regular school activities|
|Download the link to the TNSED Schools app||Click Here|
|Official website||emis.tnschools.gov.in Visit Here|
How to download TN EMIS App for TNSED Schools?
Before mobile app works are done on the official website emis.tnschools.gov.in so to make the process easy and convenient Tamil Nadu government launched a mobile app TNSED Schools. If you want to download this app on your mobile phone then follow the simple steps given below.
- First, open the google play store app on your mobile.
- Next, Search TNSED Schools on the search bar.
- Next, you will get the app on the screen.
- Next, click Install.
- Next, after downloading you will be able to access the app.
How do Login into TNSED Schools App?
- First, download the TNSED app from the google paly store
- Next, open the app enter your 11 digits user ID and Password then click “Login”.
- Next, you will get a user dashboard like this
- where you can update the attendance of staff and students and can check the status of the day, overall attendance status, library, and SMC parent meet attendance.