Tnvelaivaaippu: Tamil Nadu government provides an online portal for enrolling at the Employment office of the state to the candidates who are going to apply for jobs under the state. This portal comes under Department of Employment and Training and was launched in September 2013 by Tamil Nadu Government.
|Name of Portal||Tnvelaivaaippu|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu government|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
Now there is no need to go physically to the District Employment Office and make a queue in front of the office window, you can easily do Registration, and Renewal at the Employment office on your desktop.
Important links of Tnvelaivaaippu
|Registration in Tnvelaivaaippu||Click here|
|Renewal in Tnvelaivaaippu||Click here|
|Updater profile Tnvelaivaaippu||Click here|
|Login in Tnvelaivaaippu||Click here|
New candidates Consider the following things before registration in Tnvelaivaaippu portal Tamil Nadu
1. Candidates accessing the Online Employment Registration portal are informed to fill correct and complete information regarding their personal profile and Educational Qualifications.
2. Accuracy in providing the information is very essential. Candidates filled false or incorrect information, are liable for cancellation of their registration with prior notice.
3. Even if any one of the information filled is found to be false, the entire Registration stands cancelled and the candidate loses his/her seniority.
4. The onus of verification of the documents lies with the employer. If the employer on verifying the data finds any discrepancy in the details filled, the appointment for the particular vacancy shall be cancelled along with the cancellation of the registration at the employment office.
How to do registration in Tnvelaivaaippu Portal Tamil Nadu
If you are a resident of Tamil Nadu and want to apply for government jobs under Tamil Nadu State government you must need to register yourself in Employment Exchange office of state.
Do follow the following steps given below
- Go to the official website tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/
- You will get a screen
- Then click “New User” you will get a pop-up read the information carefully and then click “I agree”.
- Next you will see registration form, fill the required details carefully
- Next click “Save” you will get a message to continue click “ok”
- Next you will see a new page where you need to fill different section personal details, contact details, qualification details, Technical/Diploma/certificate course, skill details.
- After filling complete details click “save” and submit the form.
- Next you will get a page from where you can download your “id card”.
- You will also get your registration Number for further login.